We're not terribly far into 2010 but it's already been a great learning year.
- Reading a cookie book right before bed is a bad idea. (Thanks a lot, Martha Stewart.)
- Finding out that I can put books on hold at the library via the online catalog is the best thing that's happened to my intellectual stimulation since Mental Floss. It's a million times easier to just add them to my list as I think of them and pick them up all together.
- It's so easy to fall behind on blogging! I'm stealing an idea for recharging this blog though and you'll see it very soon.
- GoogleMaps lies sometimes. Unpleasantness ensues.
- Google Mail is actually waaaaaaaaaaay easier and better to use than Yahoo! Mail. At first, I thought it was just because I was used to gmail... but then I got used to Y!mail and then it felt more like whymail. I'm actually considering writing a full post to highlight some gmail functionalities that make it so great.
- I kind of miss WoW like a lot... and I have a battle.net hacker to thank for reminding me how fun the game was.