Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LEGO Rock Band

I can't decide this is awesome, ridiculous, or just enough of both to be really enjoyable.


The thing is, I adore Rock Band... and I adored LEGO Star Wars. But all the LEGO-fied games after LEGO Star Wars (Indiana Jones, Batman) left something to be desired. I'm starting to think they are taking this gimmick entirely too far.

Besides, "rock star" cool and "adorable parody" cool probably aren't meant to overlap... When I make my character, I want to be a rawk star, not a LEGO.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah. I'm over the Lego stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO---I'm not so into the Lego stuff anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legos rock, and Rock Band rocks.

    Period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have to come check out my son's Purple Man comic character. I'm thinking I'm going to put his Lego Purple Man design up on my blog tomorrow. Because my son is all about marketing Purple Man.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little note?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin