Thursday, July 16, 2009

Toy Story 3

Have I mentioned I love this blog, Children of the 90s? The well-researched posts feed my Wikipedia-addicted hunger for knowledge while the content bring back fond memories of things I grew up with.

So, yeah, the long-awaited triquel to Pixar's breakthrough computer animated film (now a classic) is scheduled for release June 18, 2010.

The plot, from what I've heard, is going to revolve around a college-bound Andy who decides that the best new home for his old friends is a day care center. Hilarious results ensue, I'm sure.



I gotta tell ya, between Toy Story 3 and Burton's Alice in Wonderland, 2010 is shaping up to be an amazing year for movies.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait for Toy Story 3! The Toy Story movies are so cute.

    In response to your comment on my blog - no mini cupcake pans needed. I just used a rectangular tray and put them all on that. But I doubled up the paper cups per cupcake so it would be strong enough to hold the batter, just in case it tried to spill out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2010 will be amazing for shows even if it's just these two.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little note?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin