Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Insecurities About A New Blog

It seems like every time my friends turn around, I'm talking about a new blog -- either launching one or an idea for one. Because of this, I'm hesitant to announce Shanna Suburbia right away even though this is something I've really wanted to do for a long time.

I suppose I'm also hesitant about putting too much information out there. I really admire my friend Tammi, who is my biggest inspiration for this blog, because she is always talking about her kids and husband and home. Really, I want to do what she's doing except from my own angle.

The reason I chose the name Shanna Suburbia, aside from living in sunny suburban California, is because I don't want to get tied to my last name when there is a possibility it may changed in the next few years. I don't want to get tied to either name because being Shanna goes above and beyond that. I wanted something that was somewhat domestic even though, like I said, I am neither a housewife nor a homemaker, because I'm hoping to take this blog the distance.

At any rate, I really hope you'll stay tuned, check out my other blogs, and leave me lots of loving comments!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! :)

    And yeah you are always talking about new blogs but that's okay! That is the joy of the internet.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little note?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin