Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June Gloom

Truthfully, I'm glad it's kind of dark and gray. If it were bright and sunny, then I would really feel like I wasn't seizing the day. This way I feel at least a little more justified staying in all day.

Finally going to get started on cleaning up and maybe doing some packing today. It was a hard decision to move back home but it's the best for the time being. Granted, it's sort of the obvious decision but it was a big emotional strain to make it.

I'm not used to not having Clement around all the time so I've been feeling kinda lonely the last few couple of days. I miss his company but I'm also finding that I really don't like to be by myself this much. If I wasn't unproductive before, I certainly am extremely unproductive now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little note?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin