Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Inspiration



What I took from this video isn't that whole "determination will overcome any obstacle" thing, but the fact that it really made me think "why do we let things stand in our way?" Just because we can't do something the way it's usually done doesn't mean we can't find a new way to accomplish something and possibly be even better than people who do it the "traditional" way.

I have to admit, when I first saw the title of the video, I didn't so much admire the fact that he wanted to play guitar despite having no arms as I was just plain curious as to how he did it. That was really the message for me -- people are remembered for what they have done but it's how they did it that really speaks to who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little note?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin